Marmot Marmot x Pendleton Sleeping Bag
Pendleton and Marmot have partnered on a sleeping bag that taps into their shared outdoor heritage. This limited edition bag celebrates their favorite outdoor playgrounds by introducing Pendleton’s classic Yosemite pattern and colors to Marmot’s most popular styles. Introducing the Marmot x Pendleton sleeping bag!
This stylish 3-season bag boasts 650-fill-power down protected by Down Defender to improve water resistance in wet conditions, meanwhile lightening the bag to sub-2 pounds. Dual-side zippers (that's what DZ means, instead of the traditional LZ or RZ) make for easy in and out while the open footbox offers further space to stretch out after a long hike. When the chill hits, zip up the footbox and rest easy as those tired wheels warm up throughout the night.
In a nod to sustainability, Pendleton and Marmot teamed up to construct this bag with a recycled shell and lining fabrics. Includes a storage and stuff sack.
- A unique collarboration between two legendary companies, Pendleton and Marmot
- Certified 650-fill-power down with Down Defender to improve water resistance in wet conditions
- Dual-side zippers for easy access; extended zipper flaps provide extra blanket-like coverage when unzipped
- Footbox zipper opens for extra space and closes for extra warmth and comfort
- Recycled shell and lining fabrics
- Cinchable draft collar prevents heat loss
- ISO tested for reliable temperature rating
- Includes stuff and storage sack
|30°F / -1°C
|650 Fill Power / Duck Down / Down Defender
Recycled nylon taffeta
Fits up to 72"
162 - 150 - 124 cm / 64 - 59.1 - 48.8 in
|Stuff Sack Size
41 x 19 cm / 16.1 x 7.5 in
870 g / 1 lb 14.7 oz