Marmot Marmot x Pendelton Tungsten 2 Tent
Pendleton and Marmot have partnered on a tent that taps into their shared outdoor heritage. This limited edition tent celebrates their favorite outdoor playgrounds by introducing Pendleton’s classic Yosemite pattern and colors to Marmot’s most popular styles. Introducing the Marmot x Pendleton Tungsten 2!
Ready to adventure with you mile after mile, the freestanding Tungsten 2-Person Tent blends durability, roominess, and a livable design. Strategic clip placement offers more interior volume after a long day on the mountain. If a downpour approaches, the color-coded "easy pitch" clips and poles make for a quick set up, and the seam-taped, catenary-cut floor and full-coverage vented fly add to its weather protection.
Dual doors allow easy entry and exit with vestibule storage space around both doors. The lampshade pocket stows your headlamp, interior pockets store small gear, and the included abrasion-resistant footprint round out the details that make life on the trail easier with this limited-edition Marmot x Pendleton Tungsten 2.
- Limited-edition Tungsten 2 for a one-of-the-kind colorway in the backcountry
- Zone pre-bend construction for vertical walls and more head room
- Two D-shaped doors and two vestibules
- Free standing
- Lamp shade pocket holds headlamp for ambient light
- Footprint included
- Strategic clip placement for larger interior volume
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Color coded "Easy Pitch" clips, poles and fly
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- HD Velocity 7000 series aluminum poles
|Vestibule Area||1.5 m² / 16.15 ft²|
|Peak Height||106.6 cm / 42 in|
|Floor Area||2.8 m² / 30.1 ft²|
|Packed Size||62 x 15 cm / 24.4 x 5.9 in|
|Minimum Weight||2.21 kg / 4 lbs 14.3 oz|