Black Diamond Momentum Climbing Shoes - Women's
With an upper fabric that consists entirely of BD's Engineered Knit Technology, the Momentum provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters, and all-around exceptional breathability. Black Diamond also added a micro-fiber liner to the front of the shoe to minimize stretch and maximize comfort.
The Momentum’s durable rubber is unique in that it’s molded— inspired by the way BD forges their carabiners—versus cut from one sheet of rubber. This is an engineered solution to optimize the shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency, and comfort.
Built for all-day comfort on moderate routes, boulders, or gym sessions, the Momentum features a soft flex midsole for sensitivity and is the perfect entry level climbing shoe. And just to stress this, if you climb in hot or humid climates, this is just about the most breathable climbing shoe on the market.
2021 CLOSEOUT (Aluminum, Merlot, and Ash colorways)
- Perfect entry-level shoe for all day comfort at the gym or crag
- Women's specific last provides a customized fit
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm NeoFriction rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Softer toe rands for a better fit and improved comfort
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- Completely vegan-friendly construction with a hemp footbed
|Construction||Flat and neutral|