Dynafit Tour Vario 2.0 Ski Pole
The Tour Vario 2 is a length-adjustable pole made of aluminum and carbon fiber with a low weight and high comfort for classic ski tours. The aluminum lower section provides protection against impact while the lightweight and rigid carbon fiber upper optimizes swing weight.
The Vario 2's locking system can quickly toggle from 105-145 cm lengths, allowing you to precisely adapt the length to your needs and the slope’s gradient. These poles also feature a comfortable 2K foam grip with an EVA grip extension, allowing the pole to sit comfortably in your hand. The wrist strap ensures increased stability on the climb. A 2K powder basket ideally adapts to the slope’s gradient, offering impressive performance in powder.
Weighing in at 224 grams, the Tour Vario 2 is among the lightest ski touring poles in its class.
- Length-adjustable pole made of aluminum and carbon fiber with a low weight and high comfort for classic ski tours
- Lower section made of aluminum while upper is rigid and lighter carbon fiber
- Push-button system adjustable in length from 105-145cm
- Packing length of 105cm
- Comfortable 2K foam grip with an EVA grip extension
- Wrist strap at the grip ensures increased stability on the climb
- 2K powder basket
- Weighs in at 224 grams / 7.9 oz