Petzl Tikka XP
The Petzl Tikka XP headlamp is designed for anything the outdoors brings your way. Multi-beam lamp offers comfortable proximity lighting, allows movement, and provides long-range vision (120 lumens, 50 meters).
The headlamp also has a Boost mode (160 lumens, 70 meters), offering temporary access to maximum power, and red lighting and strobe mode, usable at any time to signal your location. Constant lighting technology meansbrightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
* Main product photo is Coral.
- Several modes so you can see up close, move around and see afar
- Boost mode for temporary access to maximum power
- Red lighting for discreet close-range vision
- Strobe mode for signaling
- Burn time management allows you to easily anticipate battery replacement
- Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- Red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve maximum visibility
- By using Ni-MH or lithium batteries you can double the burn time while keeping the same brightness
- Push-button is easy to use even with gloves on
- Mixed fabric and elastic headband so it stays on during dynamic activities
- Washable headband
- Battery case opens easily for changing batteries
|Max Burn Time||2-400 hr|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
|Battery Compatability||Rechargeable Ni-MH|
| IPX rating