La Sportiva TC Pro Climbing Shoe
A masterpiece evolved! What happens when Tommy Caldwell and Alex Honnold look to improve a classic design? Perfection through evolution. From sending the Dawn Wall to free soloing Freerider, both climbers have come together to bring you the TC Pro updates you never knew you needed.
First, the gang reduced webbing thickness on the medial lacing harness, thereby increasing comfort in foot jams. They also buttressed the shoe with a new rubber rand pattern to increase durability and performance when you're high off the deck.
As always, the mid-height cuff features padding in the ankles for extra protection in wider cracks, while the ventilated and well-padded tongue increases air flow and comfort. Further increasing air flow for those epic days out, the perforated leather uppers allow your foot to breath. Finally, Sportiva tossed Vibram XS Edge rubber all over the shoe for the ultimate in edging performance.
- Designed for vertical edging, crack climbing, and all-day support and comfort
- Reduced webbing thickness on the medial lacing harness increases comfort in foot jams
- Embossed topo outlines subtly draw heritage to El Capitan’s famous Dawn Wall and Freerider Routes
- Mid-height cuff with padding in the ankles for extra protection in wider cracks
- Perforated leather uppers increase air flow for long days on the wall
- New rubber rand pattern increases durability and performance
- Vibram XS Edge rubber compound for the ultimate edging performance
- Microfiber lacing and tongue reinforcement
- Durable ECO Leather upper with metal-free tanning
- Ventilated, well-padded tongue for increased air flow and comfort
|Fit||Tech with medium-high asymmetry|
|Closure||Lace up w/ microfiber lacing reinforcement|
|Upper||ECO leather / breathable and padded tongue|
|Midsole||1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3|
|Lining||Unlined (underfoot) / Sentex / PU foam / AirMesh tongue|
|Outsole||4mm Vibram XS Edge|
|Weight||494 g / 17.4 oz|