Voile Switchback X2 Telemark Binding
Voile's Switchback X2 tele binding has the reliable ice-proof latching system of the Switchback for efficient uphill travel, but the X2 has a more powerful downhill toe plate and stiffer cartridge springs.
Voilé lengthened the toe plate by nearly 3cm, repositioning the Hardwire cable pivot point and stiffened the cartridge springs by 25%. Yet it's still the lightest tele tour binding, at 3 lb, 2 oz a pair. Like the original, it's easily switched from uphill touring to downhill telemark skiing with use of a ski pole. Also comes with dual-height climbing heel elevators.
- Toe plate lengthened for more boot contact and new Hardwire cable position for more power
- Stiffer cartridge springs by 25%
- Full wrap-around stainless steel toe plate without rivets
- Enclosed design eliminates ice build up
- Lightest weight available
- Appropriate riser height, 25 mm
- Time tested Hardwire heel assembly instead of braided cables
- Includes dual height heel elevators, +65mm/100mm
- Not compatible with the Voile Release Kit
|Riser Height||25 mm|
|Weight/pair||3 lb 2 oz|
|Mondo Point Size||24-26.5||27-31|
|U.S. Boot Size||5-8.5||9-13|