Dynafit Superlite 150 Ski Binding
Finally, the race and tour markets can come together as one big, happy family! With the Superlite 150, for the first time the needs of both racers and tourers have been authentically and successfully melded with the essence of both worlds combined into one.
With its superlight 300 grams (for the pair), a broad drill hole pattern, and 100% aluminum construction, the Superlite 150 is extremely responsive on the descent. The binding has up to 4 walk modes, which can be used in Race setups (without stoppers) or in Touring setups (with stoppers), depending on your needs and use. The lateral release values are fully adjustable from an impressive DIN 4-13. Vertical release is fixed, but can be adapted using an interchangeable U spring, available separately. Optionally, the Superlite 150 can have an adjustment plate mounted to it that allows a heel adjustment of 20 mm to enable great adaptation to various sole lengths. Ski crampons can be worn if needed with the Superlite 150 bindings, as well, while stoppers are also available separately.
The Superlite 150 is feather-weight, bombproof, and responsive. If you're a fast and light acolyte, you just found a capable partner.
- Ultra-light bindings for ski mountaineering or touring when weight matters
- Effectively combines the race and touring markets in one binding
- 4 walk modes, used in race setups (without stoppers) or touring (with stoppers)
- Multiple heel riser options
- Lateral release values are adjustable from an impressive DIN 4-13
- Rotate sideways for a flat-on-ski mode for big tours
- Optional crampon slot
- Ice Breaker Pins at the front unit designed to remove snow and ice from the boot insert when stepping in
- Optional ski brake available
- Constructed of aluminum 7075, along with high tech synthetics and stainless steel
- Weighs in at a ridiculous 300 g / 10.6 oz
- 2 year warranty
|DIN / ISO Range||4-13|
|Materials||Aluminum 7075, high tech synthetics, stainless steel|
|Walk Mode||4 walk modes depending on steepness of terrain|
300 g / 10.6 oz