Wild Country Ropeman 2 Ascender
Built with a stainless steel cam, the Ropeman 2 works with a wide range of rope diameters and has become ‘standard issue’ for many mountaineering and crag activities.
Recent upgrades include forged sideplates, making the product lighter and providing a better internal radius for smooth operation across a broader range of karabiners. From self-rescue and cliff rescue to mouflage and more, these mini-marvels have been well proven in the field.
- Ropeman 2 works with a wide range of rope diameters and has become ‘standard issue’ for self-rescue and cliff rescue
- Hot forged side plates shave ounces and provide a better internal radius for smooth operation
- Stainless steel cam serves up reliable durability
- High strength stainless steal axle
- Stainless steal cable leash
- Inox 174ph
- 3 Sigma rated with CE EN567 and UIAA 126 certifications
|Rope Diameter||8-13 mm|
|Certification||CE EN567, UIAA 126|
|Weight||92 g / 3.25 oz|