DMM Revolver Screwgate
Only %1 left
Add the Revolver to your trad leading rack as a unique piece of kit with very real benefits. The carabiner uses rolling friction over a pulley wheel, rather than the sliding friction of the rope over the bar in a standard carabiner, creating less friction. Less friction means less force holding the climber back, which makes upward progress a lot easier. And, reduced friction means fall forces are more evenly distributed, resulting in less force being inflicted on the last piece of protection placed. Finally, you'll see less wear and tear on your rope.
The Revolver is not recommended for frequent-use lowering situations. For those situations, choose a suitable pulley or connector that can handle the wear.
- Revolver's integrated pulley wheel allows ropes to run more efficiently through the carabiner, lessening rope drag
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging on anchors and gear
- I-Beam construction techniques allow carabiners to be lighter without compromising strength
- Hot forged construction, a process which allows metal to be made into complex shapes that improve functionality
- Can be used to create mechanical advantage in a personal hauling system, making it an indispensable part of your rescue kit
|Major Axis Strength||24 kN|
|Minor Axis Strength||8 kN|
|Open Gate Strength||8 kN|
|Gate Opening||16 mm|
|Weight||64 g / 2.2 oz|