MSR Miniworks EX Microfilter
This filter delivers long-lasting, fully field-maintainable water filtration. Its durable ceramic element ensures protection, pumps water for years, and can be cleaned repeatedly for full recovery, with no tools required for complete disassembly.
The MiniWorks is also lightweight, compact and, thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, capable of pumping one liter of water per minute. The carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by chemicals, such as iodine, chlorine and pesticides. Stuff sack, hose float and scrub pad included.
- Worldwide best-selling microfilter, delivering long-lasting, field-maintainable water filtration in demanding environments
- Marathon EX carbon/ceramic element ensures clean, reliable and taste-free waters
- Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water
- Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required
- AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed; up to 1-liter per minute
- Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides
|Effective Against|| Protozoa, bacteria, particulate, parasites,
chemicals/toxins, tastes and odors
|Flow Rate||1 L/min|
|Filter Life||Approx. 2000 L|
|Filter Pore Size||0.2 Micron|
|Weight||16 oz / 456 g|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 2.75 in / 9 x 7 cm|