Jetboil Minimo Cooking System
$154.95 - $164.95
Only %1 left
If you've learned to cook — and actually like to do so in the backcountry — the Minimo personal cooking system might be for you. In addition to boiling water, this system lets you simmer. Next to special spices, slow, gentle cooking is the secret weapon of many great backcountry chefs.
The Minimo's redesigned cooking cup has sturdy metal handles, and is shorter to make chow time a bit easier.
Main photo is Sunset/Stone/Redwood.
- Redesigned valve and regulator for simmer control
- Metal handles provide a robust interface for both cooking and eating
- Convenient push-button igniter
- Lower Spoon angle for easier eating right from the cup
- Insulating drink-through lid & measuring cup
- Clever sideways burner storage minimizes pack space
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- Compatible accessories include a Coffee Press, Hanging Kit, and Pot Support
- Pot Support and Jetpower fuel sold separately
|Volume||32 oz / 1L|
|Boil Time||2 min 15 sec per 16 oz (1/2 Liter)|
|Water Boiled||12 Liters per 100g Jetpower can|
|Dimensions||5 x 6 in|
|Weight||14.6 oz / 415 g|