Sierra Designs Meteor Lite 3 Tent
Less weight means more miles and deeper into the backcountry with the Meteor Lite 3 Tent, a backpack-friendly update to Sierra Design's time-tested Meteor that shaves weight off your back with lighter, more premium materials.
The strong, fully freestanding design touts 2 doors, 2 vestibules and near-vertical walls, with a footprint that allows you to spread out in every direction, giving plenty of room for you and your gear. A durable and waterproof bathtub floor provides the best foundation for all-weather camping,and an ultralight mesh body keeps air flowing all night long. Paired with the PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) coated rain fly that rolls back for extra ventilation and stargazing, there’s no stopping your quest for the ultimate campout.
- Lighter, and made with premium materials, than the legendary and original Meteor
- Fully freestanding for versatile pitch and ease of use
- Full coverage fly with rollback stargazer feature for ventilation and night sky views
- 2-door/2-vestibule design for quick in and out and ample gear storage
- Hubbed pole structure with ridge pole to make vertical side walls
- Prebends for increased internal area at head and feet
|Peak Height||106.6 cm / 42 in|
|Floor Area||3.79 m² / 40.8 ft²|
|Dimensions||213.3 cm x 177.8 cm / 84 x 70 in|
|Poles||2 lightweight aluminum|
|Packed Size||45.7 cm x 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm / 18 x 6 x 6 in|
|Minimum Weight||2 kg / 4 lbs 7 oz|
|Packed Weight||2.2 kg / 4 lbs 15 oz|