La Sportiva G5 Evo Boot
The G5 Evo is a fully synthetic weather-proof boot with improved ergonomics and insulation designed for high altitude technical terrain with alpinists, mountaineers, and ice climbers alike. From steep ice to mixed terrain closer to terra firma, the G5 Evo is a reliable, can-do companion in the mountains.
Not to be redundant, but this boot is built for technical terrain on ice and snow and is packed with features that serious alpinists not only desire, but need. Thanks to Gore-Tex Infinium Thermium insulation, the G5 Evo provides enough warmth for the grimmest conditions. An internal gusset and ultrasonic welded and heat-selaed gaiter keep moisture out, while a stiff and supportive last coupled with the BOA lacing system keeps your feet locked into place when sure placements are a must.
If you're objective involves steep and technical terrain, the G5 Evo offers warm, precise, and dependable piece of mind.
- Technical winter mountaineering and ice climbing boot
- Lightweight synthetic boot with integrated gaiter and innovative external BOA closure
- Ultrasonic welded and heat-selaed gaiter
- Corner Zip articulated zipper technology
- Gore-Tex Infinium Thermium membrane at the toe increases boot warmth at a fraction of the weight
- Lightweight air-injected rubber rands/toe cap for protection and durability
- 3 mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon insole for stiffness and warmth
- Automatic crampon compatibility for high-alpine mountaineering and technical situations
|Upper||Stretch Cordura with UltraSonic Welding and Heat Sealing|
|Lining||Gore-Tex Infinium Thermium Membrane, Thermo-Reflective Aluminum Lining|
|Closure System||Dual BOA and Corner Zip Zipper Technology|
|Midsole||2mm polyurethane graded for crampon attachment|
|Insole||3mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon|
|Sole||Vibram Matterhorn w/ Impact Brake System|
|Weight||850 g / 30 oz (one boot)|