Grivel G12 New-Classic Crampon
An evolution of Grivel's classic binding, both the front and rear plastic harnesses are hinged from their respective retention posts and may be "opened" to facilitate attachment to the boot, then closed securely once the boot is inside. The single-strap closure system is simple, making this a great choice for hobbyists and first-time users.
The simple and reliable system hides the fact that the G12 is one of the best snow route crampons in the world, although it shines on more demanding routes because its long front points penetrate well into ice and hard snow, providing stability and security.
The G12s are semi-rigid and asymmetric, and make a good all-around choice for winter alpine pursuits or non-competitive ice climbing activities. No matter what you're using them for, know that the shape of the crampon perfectly traces the edge of your boot so you'll always know where the points are - right under the boot's edge - exactly where you want them to be.
- Great all-around choice for winter alpine pursuits, snow routes, or non-competitive ice climbing activities
- 12 points, 8 in front and 4 in back, allowing perfect stability and performance in all snow/ice conditions
- New-Classic binding system is adjustable and fits over any boot shape
- Includes an antibott for both front and rear
- Single-strap closure system is simple, making this a great choice for hobbyists and first-time users
- Crampon shape perfectly traces the edge of your boot so you'll always know where the points are
|Frame Material||Chromolly steel|
|Sizing||36 - 47|
|Weight||970 g / 34.2 oz|