Career Opportunities at WildyX!
Position Available: Sales Lead
Full/Part Time: Full Time (40hrs/wk)
Job Description & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Sales Lead to assist in the management of our retail store! Our mission is to serve the Front Range climbing, mountaineering, backpacking, backcountry skiing and split-boarding community with the highest level of customer service, the deepest selection of technical gear, and the best deals to be found on outdoor equipment anywhere. The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience in a retail environment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a deep understanding and passion for the outdoor culture and lifestyle, and an abnormally high level of psych for getting folks the gear they need.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting the WEU mission statement and culture
- Promoting a positive and rewarding work environment for our staff
- Executing the directives of Upper Management
- Oversee product merchandising, warehouse replenishment, and sales floor restocking
- Supervising sales associates, delegating tasks and ensuring completion
- Communicating inventory needs to buyers
- Communicate shop needs/staff needs to Upper Management
- Opening/Closing the shop, register reconciliation
- Ongoing product and policy training with sales associates to further individual growth
- Resolving customer service issues
- Training new staff and monitoring progress
- Leading by example
The Sales Lead is a full-time supervisorial position with benefits including health care, paid vacation, a 4-day work week, and, of course, incredible deals on outdoor gear. Compensation commensurate with experience.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please contact the following managers with a professional and outdoor resume:
Luke Patience: [email protected]
Nathan Freeberg: [email protected]