DMM Belay Master 2 Screwgate Carabiner
Only %1 left
The Belay Master uses a patented plastic clip that sits in a recess on the spine and locks onto the gate, thus stopping the carabiner form rotating in the belay system and being cross loaded. This clip can only be locked onto the gate when the barrel is in the fully closed position, providing a fail-safe check that the carabiner is safe to use.
The Belay Master is a mid-sized HMS with a large rope radius and soft angles on the top bar, so it works well with the most belay devices. Hot forged I-beam panels make this version lighter and stronger than the old model. In addition, DMM increased the space in the top half of the carabiner so that it works with Italian hitches on fat, old ropes.
- Super safe and Reliable HMS screwgate locker for belay systems
- patented plastic clip that sits on the spine and locks onto the gate stops the biner form rotating and being cross loaded
- Provides a fail-safe check that the carabiner is safe to use
- Works well with most belay devices because of a large rope radius and soft angles on the top bar
- Hot forged I-beam panels make this version lighter and stronger than the old model
|Major Axis Strength||25 kN|
|Minor Axis Strength||10 kN|
|Open Gate Strength||8 kN|
|Gate Opening||20 mm|
|Gate Type||Screwgate plus clip|
|Weight||93 g / 3.2 oz|