Osprey Ariel 55 Pack - Women's
The custom fit in Osprey's Aether/Ariel series, with three to four torso sizes and custom-molded hip belts, make this one of the most popular backcountry packs because of the great load carrying comfort. With a clean design and lots of features, the women's 55 is designed for weekend to week-long trips lasting two to five days.
* Main photo is Summer Wheat Brown.
- Convertible top pocket/lumbar pack withbuilt-in belt
- Front panel J-Zip provides dual-zippered access to main compartment
- Dual tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Adjustable, removeable sleeping pad straps
- Wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with internal drop-down divider
- Mesh, easy access side pockets
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachments
- New AirScape backpanel with ridge molded foam and smooth spacer mesh lumbar fabric —even more comfy!
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Lightwire peripheral frame works with a single 6061-T6 center stay and an HDPE frame sheet to transfer loads, provide best carry
- Interchangeable, adjustable IsoForm harness is gender specific
- Custom moldable IsoForm CM hip belt is removeable and gender specific — cushy!
|Capacity|| XS- 49 L / 2990 in³
S- 52 L / 3173 in³
M- 55 L / 3356 in³
|Weight||4 lb 6 oz / 1.98 kg|
|Suspension||Foam back panel|
|Snowboard/ Ski Carry||No|
|Detachable Lid||Yes, works as a rope strap too|