Scarpa Alien Ski Boot - Men's
For amateur racers, the Scarpa Alien ski boot is designed for people who want a training boot or the speed-savvy backcountry skier who wants the ultimate technology in a lightweight package. With incredible walkability yet the ability to drive a ski like a much heavier boot, the Aliens are a primo boot for skimo racers and devotees to the fast and light ethos.
A full polyamide boot, the Alien uses the Boa Closure System on the exterior for immediate adjustments. This on-the-fly closure technology is extremely light and provides a glove-like fit for top performance, comfort, and speed in a variety of conditions. The laced upper buckle system is integrated into the walk/ski mode switch so you can transition between uphill and downhill modes without missing a step. Once your tips are pointed downward, the Alien Propulsion Tech frame offers a burly platform for driving skis harder than just about any other two pound boot on the market.
- An ultralight boot for skimo racers, fast-and-light devotees, and those focused on training
- Light single-throw buckle switches quickly between ski and walk modes
- Boa closure system for immediate adjustments
- HRP Intuition liner are customizable
- Incredible range of cuff motion for premier walkability, similar to a hiking boot
- Vibram UFO sole give you all the traction you'll need on gnarly terrain
|Shell Material||Polyamide / Carbon|
|Buckles||BOA Closure System|
|Forward Last||102 mm|
|Forward Lean||9° & 13°|
|Range of Motion||60°|
|Weight Per Pair||1700 g / 3 lb 14 oz (27)|