Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm Jacket - Women's - SAMPLE
An insulated technical storm shell, built to battle everything from spindrift to sleet. Using a highly breathable liner and FullRange® insulation (now with more recycled content), wrapped in a stretch H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric, the Stretch Nano Storm® keeps you warm, dry and moving. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Main photo is Sunset Orange.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources that include discarded fishing nets
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement; concealed RECCO® reflector
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood for optimal protection and visibility
- Pockets: two welted chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets, both with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two mesh internal catch-all pockets
- Welted two-way pit zippers help dump heat and are easy to use with gloves
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 516 g (18.2 oz)