Rab Microlight Down Jacket - Women's
Whether you need an everyday down jacket or a flexible mountain midlayer, the women’s Microlight Down Jacket is the new benchmark for accessible stash-and-grab down insulation.
The Microlight contains 100% recycled down and fabrics. Built from 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, its tough, breathable shell is filled with 100% recycled 700FP down. It also features body mapped micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction, helping ensure a better distribution of down for reliable core warmth without unnecessary bulk. Mountain-friendly features include a pair of large, harness-compatible zipped hand pockets, a close-fitting down-filled collar and soft, elasticated cuffs that fit easily over gloves. In addition to an easy-carry stuff sack, the Women’s Microlight Jacket also comes with a fresh design aesthetic to match its technical upgrades.
- Ridiculously priced jacket containing 100% recycled down and fabrics
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Close fitting down filled collar
- YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish
- Stuff sack included
- Weighs in at 359 g / 12.7 oz