Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody - Women's
If you don't know at least a little bit about this jacket, please call for assistance to remove yourself from the rock you've been living under! Seriously, though, this one is a classic.
The Micro Puff Hoody provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket Patagonia has ever taken to market. This workhorse delivers ultralight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic inuslation - a revolutionary featherlight down alternative.
As always, the Micro Puff is Fair Trade Certified sewn and made with 64% reycled material.
- A classic synthetic insulation jacket with Patagonia's best warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultralight Pertex Quantum 100% nylon ripstop shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction minimizes stitching and maximizes loft to ensure warmth
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weighs in at 227 g / 8 oz