Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket - Women's
Traveling where the locals get some seriously wet weather? The Torrentshell jacket will prove to you that a well-constructed rain jacket makes a big difference.
Great hood and front zipper, waterproof yet breathable material, and venting zips are key features that make this piece worthy of the Pacific Northwest's islands or even Southeast Alaska.
* Main product photo is Curaco with White.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weighs 286 g / 10.1 oz