Dynafit TLT Speedfit 10 Test AT Binding
Dynafit stands as the polestar - and has for a long time - of the tech binding game. Advancements in technology continue to cascade down to us Front Rangers, but with new tricks and tools come consequences - namely added weight to the binding and lost weight to the pocketbook. Looking to keep it light and simple?
The TLT Speedfit 10 Test sheds the chaf, weighing in at a claimed 310 grams while still boasting all steel/aluminum componentry, simple to adjust and a breeze to manipulate in the field. All that to say that Dynafit aims this binding at just about every ski tourer looking to cut weight, enjoy a modicum of simple adjustment in both release value and length, sacrifice not one bit of power transfer, and not have to take out a second mortgage.
This frameless touring binding boasts 5mm of flex in both directions, the bomber Speed Step heel lifter tht's easy to manipulate with your pole, bayonet lock for the heel, and the ever-trusty Ice Breaker Pins to make the whole thing work on those ice and slush laden afternoons.
- Minimalistic frameless binding ideal for all-around lightweight touring
- Steel and aluminum componentry
- Bayonet closure at the heel increases power transfer
- Release values range from 5 to 10
- 5mm of flex in both directions for length adjustment
- Speed Step heel lifter easy to manipulate with your ski pole
- Ice Breaker Pins remove snow and ice from the insert when stepping in
- Optional ski stopper can be attached
|Adjustable Length||5mm - 5mm +/-|
|Materials||Chromoly, forged aluminum, synthetic|
|Weight||310 g / 10.9 oz|