Voile Switchback Telemark Binding
A free-pivoting, alpine touring-style telemark binding, the Voile Switchback allows backcountry telemark skiers to ascend with zero heel resistance, thus conserving valuable energy and allowing for easier trail breaking.
The Switchback is easily switched from uphill touring to downhill telemark skiing with use of a ski pole. Also, it comes equipped with dual-height climbing heel elevators for varying ascents.
Available in short rod and standard rod.
- Voile's free-pivoting, alpine touring-style telemark binding
- Full-wrap around stainless steel toe plate without rivets
- Enclosed design eliminates ice build-up
- Time-tested Hardwire heel assembly instead of braided cables
- Dual height heel elevators at 65 and 100 mm
- Not compatible with the Voile Release Kit
- Available in short rod and standard rod
|Size||Short Rod||Standard Rod|
|Riser Height||25 mm||25 mm|
|Climbing Wires||2 (65 mm / 100 mm)||2 (65 mm / 100 mm)|
|Mondo Point Size||24 - 26.5||27 - 31|
|US Boot Size||5 - 8.5||9 - 13|
|Weight Per Pair||1362 g / 3 lbs||1362 g / 3 lbs|