Dynafit ST Rotation 14 Ski Binding
The ST Rotation 14 binding was developed for descent-oriented ski tourers hunting for optimal downhill performance, safety, and comfort. The binding is impressive as a nearly indestructible partner with durable construction, all in service to you finding your perfect line.
The patented pivoting toe piece evens out impacts, making the binding release function a more reliable counter to unwanted early release. A forward pressure of 10 mm ensures that the release value remains constant even when skis experience deflection. With its perfect bayonet positive lock at the heel unit, an extremely high power transfer from binding to ski is achieved for increased responsiveness and downhill performance, meaning you can tap into your inner beast on the most challenging terrain. The Step-In Side Towers make entry into the toe piece more than 30% easier, while also increasing lateral stability on the descent. The “Hub Centering” system in all bindings with a pivoting toe piece makes it a breeze for you to click into the boot’s neutral position and thus makes it easy to adjust your position for climbing. The brake locks out in walk mode automatically for user-friendly handling. Thanks to three different walk modes, you can climb with maximum comfort.
The Rotation 14 binding also offers 45 mm of flex in its length adjustment, enabling it to fit various sole lengths. The release values can be adjusted from DIN 7 to 14. As with all Dynafit bindings, the ST Rotation 14 has been developed and manufactured in Germany and offers their Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defects.
- Stellar downhill performance with safety in mind and durability a guarantee
- Bayonet lock in the heel provides extremely high power transference
- Forward pressure of 10mm ensures release value remains constant even when skis experience deflection
- Step-In Side Towers make toe entry 30% easier
- Hub Centering system makes it a breeze to click into the boot's neutral position, making it easier to adjust your climbing position
- Ice Breaker Pins are specially designed to remove ice and snow from the boot insert when stepping in
- Rotation Toe Piece for combating pre-release following sudden impacts
- Steep Step Climbing Aid features 3 climbing levels, including flat
- Fore/aft adjustment range of +/- 22.5mm
- 2 year warranty
|Brake Included/Width||Yes / 90mm, 105mm, 120mm|
|Toe System||ST Rotation, Hub Centering, Step-in Side Towers|
|Step-In Heel||Easy Lock Brake System|
|Boot Compatibility||Tech only|
|Materials||7075 aluminum, chromoly and stainless steel, high-strength synthetics|
|Weight||605 g / 1.3 lbs|