Petzl Sirocco Helmet
165 grams on your head feels like ... nothing. The mono bloc construction on this high-tech helmet minimizes weight while retaining excellent impact resistance, due to the mechanical properties of expanded polypropylene (EPP). The cloth adjustment system also contributes to its lightweight. And we're thinking that if you were stranded on the wall, maybe you could eat it ... remember Circus Peanuts?
Main photo is (Doh!) Orange.
- Magnetic buckle allows the chinstrap to be fastened with one hand
- Excellent ventilation distributed around the shell
- Entirely adjustable and adapts to all head shapes
- Removable comfort foam is quilted and lined with absorbent fabric
- Two lateral holes for Vision visor
- Two hooks and rear elastic for attaching a headlamp
|Fit Range||48-56 cm||53-61 cm|
|Weight||145 g||165 g|