Shipping & Returns
- Our credit card authorization service will take up a full business day to process your transaction.
- If your order is placed before midnight mountain time, it will be shipped the following business day. If you have any concerns about this, please call us.
- We ship via UPS and USPS. We do not ship FedEx, USPS Surepost, DHL, etc.
- Expedited shipments utilize the UPS 3-Day Select or USPS Priority Mail Express services.
- Please note that the Purchase Day and the Pickup Day are NOT included in any delivery estimate, nor is Saturday or Sunday.
- If you place your order anytime on a Friday your order will not begin tracking your way unitl the following Tuesday as Monday is the Pickup Day.
- We may contact you to request additional payment for shipping oversized packages, so please include current contact information with your order.
- Our standard shipping rates apply to items shipped within the continental United States.
- If you live in Hawaii or Alaska, we're insanely jealous, but unfortunately we have to charge you a bit more for shipping @ $24.95.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and these charges are non-refundable.
- We encourage you to insure the contents of the package to the full retail value if you are shipping an item back to us for a return. Please see our Return Policy (below) for more details on returns.
- We reuse boxes for shipping in an effort to lessen our environmental impact.
- Please do not be surprised if your new gear comes in a box labeled from a gear manufacturer.
- We reserve the right to refuse service on any order.
- Please feel free to call our Online Orders department at (303)477-0881 with any questions regarding your order or shipping.
Shipping and handling rates:
We will be resuming our lobby pickup option on Friday, May 8th 2020. If you select "In-Store Pickup", your order will be ready for pickup in the lobby of our Denver retail store 2 hours after your order has been placed. Orders must be placed 2 hours before closing to be picked up same-day. You must bring a photo ID for lobby pickup.
Wilderness Exchange Unlimited strives to provide exceptional customer service.
All returns must meet the following conditions or they may not be accepted or be subject to a 20% Restocking Fee
- We do not accept returns on climbing equipment or avalanche beacons. This policy ensures the integrity of every piece of life-safety equipment that we sell. We are happy to provide you with as much technical assistance as you may need with these products. Please call us or send us an email, prior to ordering, with any questions regarding this type of equipment.
- There are no returns on rental/demo skis.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the shipment's delivery date.
- The item must be unused and in its original box/packaging with all of the tags attached.
- There are no returns accepted on footwear that has been used outside, including indoor climbing gyms. We encourage you to wear footwear around the house to ensure proper fit and sizing.
- All returns must be approved prior to shipping and must have an R.A. number. Returns made without an R.A. number can be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and these charges are non-refundable. The customer is encouraged to insure the value of shipment containing returned items for their full retail value.
- Call our Online Orders Department at (303)477-0881 with your Order ID to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. We include a packing list/receipt with every order and you can find the order ID on the included packing list.
- Package the product for shipment, write your R.A. number on the outside of the box, and ship to:
Wilderness Exchange Unlimited
2306 W. 29th Ave.
Denver, CO 80211