Petzl Petzl Quark
The Quark is a versatile ice axe, designed primarily for technical mountaineering and ice climbing. Because of the head's modular construction, it adapts to multiple situations. The tool's balance and its ice pick allow solid placements on any type of ice; hooking is more efficient because of clearance under the head and to the shape of the pick. The Griprest and the Trigrest hand rest ensure a comfortable, powerful grip adapted to leashless climbing.
- Equipped with the hammer, Trigrest and Griprest, the tool adapts to technical mountaineering and ice climbing
- An adze may be added
- Equipped with masselottes pick weights (optional), and without the hammer, the tool is adapted to the coldest ice for steep climbs
- Without any accessories, the tool weighs 460 grams, making it an ultra-high performance ice axe for snow routes
- Interchangeable ice pick is tapered at the tip (3 mm) for easy penetration
- Ergonomic over-molded handle provides a good grip and insulation from the cold
- The lower part of the shaft penetrates snow when the ice axe is used in piolet-canne (without the Griprest)
- Carabiner hole under the Griprest
- The Trigrest hand rest braces the hand and the index finger; the upper part, equipped with the grip, allows the user to comfortably switch hands.
|Sold with||T ice pick, hammer, Trigrest, Griprest|