Edelweiss Performance 9.2 mm x 70M Unicore Everdry Climbing Rope
The Performance 9.2mm is a hybrid rope that synthesizes the extreme needs of serious climbers, whether using it as a certified single, half, or twin rope. The Everdry treatment makes this rope water and abrasion resistant, extending the life of the rope. An Everdry rope is lighter in wet conditions, dries quicker, and doesn't stiffen in freezing temperatures.
Let's talk about how Unicore benefits the performance of the...Performance. Unicore bonds the sheath and core without affecting the rope's suppleness. If the sheath is cut or torn, the core and sheath remain bonded together. With a standard rope, if the sheath is cut by abrasion over an edge, the sheath can slide and gather along the rope length, creating a potentially dangerous situation. With the Unicore process, the sheath remains in place and the rope intact and fully functional.
Sport, trad, ice, and alpine climbers call on the Performance when every ounce counts and the slightest bit of rope drag can mean the difference between success and failure on the sharp end. The Performance is an ultra-lightweight rope designed for those who want to take their climbing to the next level.
- Certified single, half, and twin rope for serious sport, trad, ice, and alpine climbers
- Everdry treatment makes this rope water and abrasion resistant, extending the life of the rope
- Everdry means the Performance is lighter in wet conditions, dries quicker, and doesn't stiffen in freezing temperatures
- Unicore process bonds the sheath and core, leading to increased safety in cases of cut or abraded sheaths
- 70 meter length means you'll be able to tackle modern routes
- Middle mark lets you know where the center of the rope is (tie a knot in the end anyway!)
- Exceptionally lightweight 57 g/M
|No. UIAA Falls
|First Fall Elongation
|Center Mark / Bi-Pattern