Tenaya Oasi Climbing Shoe
We'll ask you to hold two counter-intuitive thoughts in your head at the same time. One, the Oasi is Tenaya's most aggresively downturned shoe, built for serious climbers looking to project routes and problems on steep and unforgiving terrain. Two, this is a shoe determined to keep your feet as comfortable as possible for such an aggressive shoe, meaning more climbing and less pain. That'll work, eh?
One look at the Oasi and you kind of know what you're going to get. The Oasi's aggressively curved form responds to every subtle movement of the foot. To further enhance this Tenaya created RBRX — a new technology which works seamlessly with their SXR Dynamics system, giving you greater contact with the rock over a range of movements. Combine all of this and you get a shoe that allows the heel to sit lower while climbing, creating superb response in overhanging climbing situations.
A 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip outsole brings world-class sticky to your arsenal while a five-micro-layer insole conveys every nuance of the rock and allows maximum transmission of power to the footholds. Finally, the patented Draxtor velcro closure system is precise and provides independent tension control over different parts of the shoe. Once you've configured the system to your specific requirements you'll never need to waste time on adjustment again.
- Aggressively downturned but versatile shoe excelling on vertical or overhanging routes and all types of bouldering
- The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control
- 3.5mm rubber sole and five-micro-layer insole conveys every nuance of the rock and allows maximum transmission of power to the footholds
- RBRX - a new technology which works seamlessly with Tenaya's SXR Dynamics system - gives you greater contact with the rock over a range of movements
- MRRB system (Maximum Range of Response and Balance) maintains shape even after long use
- Incredibly comfortable for such a high performance curved shoe
- Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe
|Lycra / two-layer / bi-directional
|TXT treated cotton
|Double midsole G1 1.8 / TST 150
|3.5mm Vibram XS Grip
|340 g / 11.9 oz