Black Diamond Mission LT Approach Shoes - Men's
Sometimes the mission demands light and fast gear, whether that be an ultra-light pack or sawing the end off your toothbrush. A long day in the mountains, in particular, demands the lightest, yet still technical, gear. The Mission LT Approach Shoes are engineered for speed approaches when your goals are both grand and technical.
Designed with a sock-like, bootie fit, reinforced with a webbing cinch system, the Mission LT is lightweight and slips on to provide security and all-day comfort. No wiggle room means higher performance and better energy transfer. The one-piece, ultra-breathable upper regulates temperature and remains durable after seasons of abuse. A tuned EVA midsole provides ample stiffness for technical precision, while remaining comfortable and "bouncy," while an underlying rock plate provides protection. Sticky rubber, check! BlackLabel-Mountain rubber is super tacky, allowing you to grip through technical moves on 5th class terrain with ease, and the rubber toe protection adds security. Multiple webbing loops give you plenty of tagging and stowing options when the approach ends and the hard climbing begins.
- EnduroKnit is a one-piece breathable, durable knit upper
- BlackLabel-Mountain rubber is high performance sticky rubber
- Rubber toe protection
- Sock-like bootie fit
- Nylon rock plate for protection
- Tuned EVA midsole for stiffness and comfort
- Webbing reinforced fit system
- Multiple webbing loops for various tagging options
- Weigh 312 g (11 oz) each (men's size 10/EUR 43)