Bluewater Ropes Lightning Pro 9.7mm x 60M Bicolor Double Dry Rope
The Bluewater Lightning Pro climbing rope is ideal for sport or extreme alpine climbing, with easy handling and easy-to-clip properties. Its low bulk, light weight, super high fall rating, and lower impact force have made this rope the choice for many high-end endeavors, from sport climbing to wall-in-a-day missions to alpine routes.
Double-Dry treatment, which is applied to each individual fiber in the sheath and core, allows just 11% water absorption compared to the standard 20-30%, so that your rope remains light and flexible under adverse conditions. Bluewater's outstanding Double-Dry treatment also increases rope longevity.
- Ideal rope for everything from sport climbing to big wall blitzes to alpine routes
- Very low impact fore and high fall rating for a sub-10mm rope
- Low bulk, lightweight, and supple handling
- Double Dry treats both the sheath and the core with water resistance
- Double Dry treatment extends the life of the rope
- Bicolor patterning allows you to always know where the middle mark is
|No. UIAA Falls||8|
|Impact Force||7.8 kN|
|Sheath Slippage||1 mm|
|Dry Coating||Sheath + core|