Marker Kingpin 10 Ski Binding
The Marker Kingpin ski binding has earned stripes as the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology. With DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, the Kingpin’s unique toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing.
Get ease of use and unbeatable power transmission plus tremendous walking and step-in comfort with individually adjustable stop points, wide drill pattern, 6-pack Power Springs on front and XXL Power Transmitter for impressive power transfer and climbing aids from 0° to 13°.
- Kingpin Heel has wide sole contact points for power transfer like alpine bindings
- PinTech on toe piece promotes an ergonomic rolling up the foot and the most direct possible connection to the ski
- Individually adjustable positioning blocks for quick step in
- 2 climbing aids (7° and 13°) are easily deployed or stowed using pole basket or tip
- 1 step to switch from walk to ski mode by flipping a lever and pushing down on the heel
|Toe System||Kingpin Pintech Toe|
|Step-In Heel||Kingpin Heel|
|Weight|| w/out brake - 650 g
w/ brake - 750 g
|Skier Weight||30-105 kg|