Scarpa Instinct VS Climbing Shoe - Men's
With a curved, asymmetric last with a slightly softer construction and thinner sole for enhanced flexibility and sensitivity, the Instinct VS is the cornerstone of the Instinct fleet, shining across a variety of styles and disciplines. A floating power strap to enhance fit and power and a chiseled low-profile toe for added precision in pockets and on restrictive footholds, this shoe cares not for what route you're pining for. It'll be ready to go.
A Bi-Tension system reaches down both sides of the Instinct, giving priority to sensitivity and support while leaving the center pad for sensitivity. An integrated toe cap allows for powerful and precise toe hooking and a 2/3-length midsole and outsole provide solid support when standing on your toes on technical terrain.
The Instinct VS is a one-quiver shoe for climbers looking for power and sensitivity on the overhangs and minimal edging and pocket placement precision on more technical terrain.
- This shoe has become a classic for its power and precision on a variety of different rocks in just about any discipline you prefer
- Bi-Tension active rand provides maximum toe power
- Strategically placed Vibram XS Edge in the forefoot and XS Grip 2 in the heel
- Floating power strap enhances fit and provides power
- Rubber toe patch provides maximum toe hooking power
- Perfect for bouldering, sport climbing, and technical face climbing
|Last||FV - Moderately asymmetric|
|Upper||Microsuede / leather|
|Forefoot Outsole||3.5mm Vibram XS Edge|
|Heel Outsole||2mm Vibram XS Grip2|
|Weight||460 g / 16.2 oz|