Bluewater Ropes Icon 9.1mm x 60M Bicolor Dry Climbing Rope
The problem with most skinny ropes is overall performance dilutes when chasing a minimum diameter and weight. They really are not designed with the user’s best interest – safety and longevity in mind. Not so with the supremely durable Icon single rope.
The Icon has a 35% sheath mass with a tight braid so the rope does not become floppy and has less drag which means less abrasion from running across rock. The double dry treatment provides reassuring and supple handling in wet and icy conditions, while the ultralight 55 g/M won't weigh you down while you're charging upwards on the sharp end. Finally, the bicolor patterning offers confidence that you'll never lose track of the middle of the rope (hey, tie that knot in the end anyway).
- One of the skinniest single ropes on the market
- Supreme durability sets the Icon apart from it's skinny brethren
- 35% sheath mass with a tight braid so the rope does not become floppy and has less drag which means less abrasion from running across rock
- Ultralight 55 g/M means you'll be lugging less weight on your way to the anchors
- Double dry treatment provides serious moisture resistance and a supple hand in wet and icy conditions
- Bicolor patterning ensures you won't lose track of the rope's middle mark
|Dry Coating||Double dry|
|Impact Force||8.8 kN|
|No. UIAA Falls||5|