Patagonia Fore Runner Evo Trail Running Shoe - Men's
The minimalist Fore Runner Evo trail running shoe is breathable because of its wicking air-mesh and microfiber upper. The shoe also protects your toes with a durable leather toe bumper to slough off tough scrapes. Drainage ports allow water to exit the shoe after creek crossings.
Inside the Patagonia Fore Runner, the recycled EVA perforated footbed molds to the foot’s contour, and a Dri-Lexfootbed cover and moisture-wicking lining regulate temperature. A nylon arch shank provides minimal support, the EVA footframe encourages mid-foot strike, and PatagoniaAir Cushion absorbs shocks and centers the heel. A sticky rubber outsole completes the feature setand provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
* Main product photo is Eclectic Orange.
- Breathable, wicking air-mesh and microfiber upper on top
- Leather toe bumper protect from scree
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Drainage ports allow water to exit shoe
- Dri-Lex footbed cover and lining provide temperature and moisture control
- 15% recycled EVA perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot; 2mm, 15% recycled EVA removable footbed for added cushioning
- Patagonia Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the foot
- 4mm, gender-specific drop
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- Weighs 257 g / 9.1 oz