Western Mountaineering Flash Down Booties
Biner these babies to your sleeping bag or they might blow away. The lightest, comfiest slippers on Earth at 3 ounces a pair.
Stuffed with high-loft goose down for insulation, these booties also have a quarter-inch foam insole and a 12 denier ripstop nylon shell. A simple elastic draw closure above the ankle keeps the cold air outside while your feet stay toasty warm.
* Main photo is Cranberry.
- Extremely light (average total weight 3 oz / 85 g per pair)
- Elastic draw cord closure
- High lofting goose down insulation
- 1/4" EV50 foam insole
- 70 denier coated nylon rand and outsole
- 12 denier ripstop nylon outer shell material
- Made in the good ol' USA