Black Diamond Cyborg Crampon
Out of stock
Only %1 left
The Cyborg is a BD staple forice and mixed climbing, popular because of its lightweight stainless steel design.
Optimized for steep waterfall ice, mixed climbing or hard mountain routes, the Cyborg's semi-rigid design offers maximum control for precise placement with minimal weight. Used in mono-point or dual-point configuration, the modular, hooded vertical frontpoints perform well on everything from tiny rock edges to thin ice smears. It won't rust and doesn't use environmentally toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Adjustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Clip Model attaches to boots that features a heel welt only
|Weight (pair)||1.12 kg / 2 lb 7 oz|