Sterling Ropes Chain Reactor
Sterling Ropes' nylon Chain Reactor can act as a replacement for your traditional sewn daisy chain but has many other uses in climbing.
Five full-strength loops plus a tie-in loop allow you to attach yourself to anchors, execute a pick-off or extend a rappel device. Bright colors on the end loop make it nice and easy to see.
Main photo is Neon Green.
- Serves as a full strength, extension of the tie in point of a harness
- Extends a rappel device
- Allows for a clean disconnect when rappelling into deep pools of water
- Provided fast and adjustable options when connecting to anchors
- Facilitates partner rescue, pick offs, and setting anchors
- Nylon webbing absorbs energy in the event of a fall at the anchor
|Strength|| Girth hitch - 12.7 kN
Basket hitch - 25.3 kN