NEW Consignment Process (updated 6/23/20):
We will be resuming consignment intake starting Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 - here's what you need to know:
- Moving forward, consignment intake will be by appointment ONLY, we will not allow walk-in consignment intake.
- To start, we are limiting appointments to select hours on Wednesdays, and will begin to open up more intake days and more appointments as we get this new process dialed in.
- Appointments will be 30 minutes and you are limited to 10 items per appointment.
- Please bring a list of suggested pricing to your appointment to help speed up the process.
- Please check the list below of categories we are and are not accepting for consignment to make sure your items fall into the categories we are accepting.
- As per our store rules, you MUST wear a face covering when visiting our retail store.
- To make an appointment, please call the store at 303-964-0708 (option 3).
- Because we have limited consignment intake appointments, please call and cancel if you will not be able to make your scheduled appointment.
We ARE ACCEPTING consignment items from the following categories:
- Backpacking Tents
- Backpacking Stoves
- Sleeping Bags (>=10 degrees)
- Sleeping Pads
- Camping Accessories
- Backpacking Packs (modern, NO external frame packs)
- Technical Climbing and Mountaineering Packs
- Men's Summer Outdoor Apparel (Pants, Shorts, Short-sleeved shirts, Rain Jackets, Light Insulation, etc)
- Women's Summer Outdoor Apparel (Pants, Shorts, Short-sleeved shirts, Rain Jackets, Light Insulation, etc)
- Climbing Shoes
- Climbing Gear (No nylon or carabiners)
- Backpacking Boots
- Hiking Boots
- Approach Shoes
- Outdoor Sandals
- Trekking Poles
- Footwear Traction Devices
- Crampons (Horizontal Front Points)
We ARE NOT ACCEPTING consignment items from the following categories:
- Backcountry Ski Gear
- Winter Apparel (Shells and Heavy Insulation)
- Avalanche Safety Gear
- 4-season Tents
- Sleeping Bags (<10 degrees)
- Bikes and Bike Gear
- Ice Climbing Gear
- Mountaineering Boots
- Crampons (Vertical Frontpoints)
You can reach the store at (303)964-0708 or the consignment manager at [email protected] with any questions before coming in. We highly recommend calling if you are uncertain that your item qualifies for consignment or if you are making a special trip down to Denver. We cannot give appraisals over the phone or guarantee we will take an item.