We are once again opening up consignment intake in the store. Consignment intake is now open Monday through Friday from 1-4pm – and you no longer need to make an appointment. Please follow all regular rules for consignment items, and please check the list below to make sure the items you are bringing in for consignment fall under those categories of items we are currently accepting. We also ask that you do your best to please limit your items to 15 items for walk-in consignment intake.
Updated Consignment Intake Days:
Monday – Friday: 1pm-4pm*
*No appointment necessary.
NEW Consignment Process (updated 8/2/20):
We will be opening up more consignment intake starting Monday, August 3rd, 2020 - here's what you need to know:
- You no longer need to make an appointment for consignment intake.
- Consignment intake hours are Monday through Friday, 1pm - 4pm.
- We ask that you try to limit to 15 items for walk-in consignment intake.
- Please bring a list of suggested pricing to help speed up the process.
- Please check the list below of categories we are and are not accepting for consignment to make sure your items fall into the categories we are accepting.
- As per our store rules, you MUST wear a face covering when visiting our retail store.
We work with you to find an agreeable selling price, and you receive 60% of that value when your item sells. The consignment period lasts for eight (8) weeks, as per the individually signed consignment agreement form. You will be contacted regarding any items that remain unsold after eight (8) weeks and the items will be removed for pick-up. We will e-mail you to come pick up your items. Items that have not been picked up after three (3) weeks will be donated to a local non-profit.
We reserve the right to not accept used equipment for purchase or consignment at any time. We cannot guarantee that we will accept any or all of your items, but will do the best we can to serve your needs! Consignment clothing and sleeping bags must be laundered before we will accept them. We cannot accept dirty items. Any ski equipment must be backcountry oriented and of an A/T or Telemark style (Telemark bindings must have a tour mode). No inbounds/resort oriented downhill ski boots/bindings will be accepted!
We ARE ACCEPTING consignment items from the following categories:
- Backpacking Tents
- Backpacking Stoves
- Sleeping Bags (>=0 degrees)
- Sleeping Pads
- Camping Accessories
- Backpacking Packs (modern, NO external frame packs)
- Technical Climbing and Mountaineering Packs
- Men's Fall Outdoor Apparel (Pants, Rain Jackets, Light Insulation, etc)
- Women's Fall Outdoor Apparel (Pants, Rain Jackets, Light Insulation, etc)
- Climbing Shoes
- Climbing Gear (No nylon or carabiners)
- Backpacking Boots
- Hiking Boots
- Approach Shoes
- Trekking Poles
- Footwear Traction Devices
- Ice Climbing Gear
We ARE NOT ACCEPTING consignment items from the following categories:
- Backcountry Ski Gear
- Winter Apparel (Shells and Heavy Insulation)
- Summer Apparel (Shorts and Short Sleeved Shirts)
- Avalanche Safety Gear
- 4-season Tents
- Sleeping Bags (<0 degrees)
- Bikes and Bike Gear
- Ice Climbing Gear
- Mountaineering Boots
You can reach the store at (303)964-0708 or the consignment manager at [email protected] with any questions before coming in. We highly recommend calling if you are uncertain that your item qualifies for consignment or if you are making a special trip down to Denver. We cannot give appraisals over the phone or guarantee we will take an item.