Consignment Intake Open on the Weekends!
We are once again opening up consignment intake in the store. Consignment intake is now open Monday through Friday from 11am-7pm, Saturday from 10am-6pm, and Sunday from 10am-5pm – and you do not need to make an appointment. Please follow all regular rules for consignment items, and please check the list below to make sure the items you are bringing in for consignment fall under those categories of items we are currently accepting.
Updated Consignment Intake Days:
Monday – Friday: 11am-7pm*
*No appointment necessary.
Please check the list below of categories we are and are not accepting for consignment to make sure your items fall into the categories we are accepting.
We work with you to find an agreeable selling price, and you receive 60% of that value when your item sells. The consignment period lasts for eight (8) weeks, as per the individually signed consignment agreement form. You will be contacted regarding any items that remain unsold after eight (8) weeks and the items will be removed for pick-up. We will e-mail you to come pick up your items. Items that have not been picked up after three (3) weeks will be donated to a local non-profit.
We reserve the right to not accept used equipment for purchase or consignment at any time. We cannot guarantee that we will accept any or all of your items, but will do the best we can to serve your needs! Consignment clothing and sleeping bags must be laundered before we will accept them. We cannot accept dirty items. Any ski equipment must be backcountry oriented and of an A/T or Telemark style (Telemark bindings must have a tour mode). No inbounds/resort oriented downhill ski boots/bindings will be accepted!
We ARE ACCEPTING consignment items from the following categories:
- Modern Backcountry Skis with modern A/T Bindings
- Modern Backcountry Telemark Skis with modern Telemark Bindings w/tour mode
- Modern Splitboards (NO do-it-yourself cut in half boards!)
- Modern AT Boots with tech fittings
- Modern AT Bindings
- Modern Splitboard Bindings
- Men's Fall and Winter Outdoor Apparel** (Ski Apparel, Insulation, Hardshell Jackets and Pants)
- Women's Fall and Winter Outdoor Apparel** (Ski Apparel, Insulation, Hardshell Jackets and Pants)
- Avalanche Safety Gear (Beacons*, shovels, probes, and airbag packs*)
- Ski Packs
- Sleeping Bags (<=10 degrees)
- Technical Climbing and Mountaineering Packs
- Climbing Shoes
- Climbing Gear (No nylon or carabiners)
- Waterproof Backpacking and Hiking Boots
- Insulated Snow Boots
- Footwear Traction Devices
- Ice Climbing Gear
- Mountaineering Boots
- 4-season Tents
*Beacons must have batteries to test functionality and airbag packs must have a cartridge to test the airbag.
**ALL apparel MUST be laundered before consigning. WEU will not accept dirty or smelly items for consignment.
We ARE NOT ACCEPTING consignment items from the following categories:
- Summer Apparel (Shorts and Short Sleeved Shirts)
- Any Summer or Winter Lifestyle Apparel
- Sleeping Bags (>=15 degrees)
- Bikes and Bike Gear
- Trekking Poles
- Backpacking Packs
- Backpacking Tents
- Backpacking Stoves
- Sleeping Pads
- Camping Accessories
- Non-waterproof footwear
You can reach the store at (303)964-0708 or the consignment manager at [email protected] with any questions before coming in. We highly recommend calling if you are uncertain that your item qualifies for consignment or if you are making a special trip down to Denver. We cannot give appraisals over the phone or guarantee we will take an item.