Consignment Intake Open on the Weekends!
We are once again opening up consignment intake in the store. Consignment intake is now open Monday through Friday from 11am-7pm, Saturday from 10am-6pm, and Sunday from 10am-5pm – and you do not need to make an appointment. Please follow all regular rules for consignment items, and please check the list below to make sure the items you are bringing in for consignment fall under those categories of items we are currently accepting.
Updated Consignment Intake Days:
Monday – Friday: 11am-7pm*
*No appointment necessary.
Please check the list below of categories we are and are not accepting for consignment to make sure your items fall into the categories we are accepting.
We work with you to find an agreeable selling price, and you receive 60% of that value when your item sells. The consignment period lasts for eight (8) weeks, as per the individually signed consignment agreement form. You will be contacted regarding any items that remain unsold after eight (8) weeks and the items will be removed for pick-up. We will e-mail you to come pick up your items. Items that have not been picked up after three (3) weeks will be donated to a local non-profit.
We reserve the right to not accept used equipment for purchase or consignment at any time. We cannot guarantee that we will accept any or all of your items, but will do the best we can to serve your needs! Consignment clothing and sleeping bags must be laundered before we will accept them. We cannot accept dirty items. Any ski equipment must be backcountry oriented and of an A/T or Telemark style (Telemark bindings must have a tour mode). No inbounds/resort oriented downhill ski boots/bindings will be accepted!
We ARE ACCEPTING consignment items from the following categories:
- Lightweight Ski Mountaineering Skis, Boots and Bindings
- Mountaineering Axes
- Mountaineering Crampons
- Traction Devices (Micro Spikes, etc)
- Trekking Poles
- Women’s Spring/Summer Technical Outdoor Apparel (Light Insulation, Rain Jackets and Pants, Softshell Jackets and Pants, Hiking Pants/Shorts, Shirts, etc.)
- Men’s Spring/Summer Technical Outdoor Apparel (Light Insulation, Rain Jackets and Pants, Softshell Jackets and Pants, Hiking Pants/Shorts, Shirts, etc.)
- Sleeping Bags (>=0 Degrees)
- Sleeping Pads
- 3-Season Backpacking Tents
- Backpacking Stoves
- Camping Accessories
- Multi-Day Backpacking Packs (no external frame)
- Technical Climbing and Mountaineering Packs
- Climbing Shoes
- Climbing Gear (No nylon or carabiners)
- Mountaineering Boots
- Waterproof Backpacking and Hiking Boots/Shoes
- Non-Waterproof Hiking Boots/Shoes
- Sandals (Must be Chaco, Teva, or other outdoor brand)
- Stand-Up Paddle Boards & Accessories
**ALL apparel MUST be laundered before consigning. WEU will not accept dirty, smelly, or stained items for consignment.
We ARE NOT ACCEPTING consignment items from the following categories:
- Men’s and Women’s Winter Apparel
- Men’s and Women’s Lifestyle Apparel
- Alpine Ski Gear
- Heavier Backcountry Ski Gear
- Splitboarding Gear
- Avalanche Safety Gear
- Ski Packs
- Bikes and Bike Gear
- Sleeping Bags (<0 degrees)
- Insulated Snow Boots
- Ice Climbing Gear
- 4-Season Tents
You can reach the store at (303)964-0708 or the consignment manager at [email protected] with any questions before coming in. We highly recommend calling if you are uncertain that your item qualifies for consignment or if you are making a special trip down to Denver. We cannot give appraisals over the phone or guarantee we will take an item.