Patagonia Black Hole 90L Duffel
If you schlep gear for a living — or because in your world it's more fun than taking a paperback and a straw hat on vacation — this duffel will help you do it year after year. Patagonia Black Hole duffel bags are crazy-strong, made of 1,200-denier polyester with a water repellent finish, and designed to haul your stuff everywhere.
Daisy chains on the outside let you lash gear there when needed, and other small pockets help you stay organized. Best of all, you can carry this puppy like a backpack, helping you catch that flight on mad dashes to the airport and get there a bit easier when you miss that bus.
* Main product photo is Forge Grey.
- Highly weather-resistant
- Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier 100% polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Capacity||90 L / 5492 cu in|
|Weight||1190 g / 2 lb 9.6 oz|