Atomic Bent Chetler 120 Ski
Add this to life goals: Be more like Chris Benchetler. Famous for his artistic hucks and dreamy backcountry lines, Chris turned his passion into a career, chasing powder worldwide. Oh yeah, he also has his own signature ski renowned as one of the finest pillow-bashing monsters on the planet.
Atomic's Bent Chetler 120 is the elder of the Bent ski family (still crushing it after 14 years on the market), a powder slaying rig partially designed and entirely refined by Chris himself. HRZN Tech, unveiled way back in 2014, combines with Dura Cap Sidewall construction to add more surface area in the tip and tail without increasing swing weight. That means you're going to track better through crud and suffer way less tip deflection. In other words, this is ski steroids for increased stability and agility.
Atomic's poplar Light Woodcore couples with a stabilizing Carbon Backbone to shave weight while at the same time increasing stiffness and adding strength. And you'll rejoice in the Powder Rocker profile, serving up an ideal tip and tail turn-up ratio, while underfoot camber boasts serious performance slicing across big mountain aprons, side hits, and nose butters.
- Powder-hungry monster of a ski designed and refined by big mountain master Chris Benchetler
- Dura Cap Sidewall construction couples with HRZN Tech for more surface area in the tip and tail
- Light Woodcore made of poplar optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing shock absorption or stability
- Ultralightweight Carbon Backbone insert runs the length of the ski not unlike a stabilizing spine
- Powder Rocker profile serves up the ideal amount of tip and tail turn-up
- Underfoot camber serves up reliable freeride performance in deep and variable snow
- Atomic Edges are manufactured from steel 5Xs stronger than standard steel, serving up ridiculous grip
|Tip Width (mm)||142||143||144|
|Waist Width (mm)||120||120||120|
|Tail Width (mm)||133||134||135|
|Turning Radius (m)||18||19||20|
|Weight per pair (g/lbs)||--||3600 / 7.9||--|