Black Diamond ATC Guide
BD's most versatile belay/rappel device, the ATC-Guide is now even lighter at only 3.1 ounces, thanks to windows machined through the body. The company also enlarged the auto-block release hole to accept a small carabiner. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling, and the device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
* Main product photo is Dark Denim.
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Guide mode works with one or two climbers ascending or descending
- Auto-block release hole enlarged to accept a small carabiner
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught between ropes
- Handles ropes from 7.7 mm to 11 mm
- Weighs 88 g / 3.1 oz