Osprey Ariel 65
Osprey's best-selling backpacking series just got even better. Known for its ability to be taken all over the world, the new generation of Ariel still combines clean design, custom fit and great load carrying comfort. The 65 for women is designed for weekend to week-long trips lasting three to seven days.
* Main product photo is Deep Sea Blue.
- Convertible top pocket/lumbar pack withbuilt-in belt
- Front panel J-Zip provides dual-zippered access to main compartment
- Dual tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Adjustable, removeable sleeping pad straps
- Wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with internal drop-down divider
- Mesh, easy access side pockets
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachments
- New AirScape backpanel with ridge molded foam and smooth spacer mesh lumbar fabric —even more comfy!
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Lightwire peripheral frame works with a single 6061-T6 center stay and an HDPE frame sheet to transfer loads, provide best carry
- Interchangeable, adjustable IsoForm harness is gender specific
- Custom moldable IsoForm CM hip belt is removeable and gender specific — cushy!
|Capacity|| XS- 59 L / 3600 in³
S- 62 L / 3783 in³
M- 65 L / 3967 in³
L - 68 L / 4150 in³
|Weight|| S - 4 lb 8 oz / 2.03 kg
L - 4 lb 15 oz / 2.23 kg
|Suspension||Foam back panel|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||Yes|
|Snowboard/ Ski Carry||No|
|Detachable Lid||Yes, works as a rope strap too|