Osprey Aether 60
Osprey's best-selling backpacking series — designed for trips lasting two to five days — just got even better. Known for its ability to be taken all over the world, from the summit of Everest to a local wilderness trek, the Aether combines clean design, custom fit and great load carrying comfort.
* Main product photo is Arroyo Red.
- Convertible top pocket/lumbar pack with built-in belt
- Front panel J-Zip provides dual-zippered access to main compartment
- Dual tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Adjustable, removeable sleeping pad straps
- Wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with internal drop-down divider
- Mesh, easy access side pockets
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachments
- New AirScape backpanel with ridge molded foam and smooth spacer mesh lumbar fabric — even more comfy!
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Lightwire peripheral frame works with a single 6061-T6 center stay and an HDPE frame sheet to transfer loads, provide best carry
- Interchangeable, adjustable IsoForm harness is gender specific
- Custom moldable IsoForm CM hip belt is removeable and gender specific — cushy!
|Capacity|| S- 57 L / 3478 in³
M- 60 L / 3661 in³
L- 63 L / 3844 in³
|Weight||4 lb 11 oz / 2.12 kg|
|Suspension||Foam back panel|
| Detachable Lid
|18 - 21 in
46 - 53cm
|> 20 in
> 51 cm
|Waist||< 31 in
< 79 cm
|30 - 34 in
76 - 86 cm
|33 - 37 in
84 - 94 cm