Metolius 4-step Alpine Aider
A classic aider made with 1-inch flat nylon webbing and Biothane step stiffeners for easy foot placement. The standard triangular shape comes with four or five steps, with the top two steps having sub-steps. A reinforced clip-in point will extend the gear's useful lifespan.
Other design details include a full-strength grab loop and a dedicated clip-in point at the bottom for enchaining aiders without collapsing the bottom step.
* Main product photo is Green.
- Classic, staggered, triangular step construction
- 1 inch flat nylon webbing
- Biothane step stiffeners ensure the steps stay open
- Reinforced clip in point
- Full-strength grab loop
- Sub-steps in the two top steps
- Dedicated clip-in point at the bottom for enchaining aiders
|Length||1524 mm / 60 in|
|Material||25 mm / 1 in nylon webbing|
|356 mm / 14 in|
|Strength||End-to-End - 18 kN / 4050 lbf
Grab Loop - 22 kN / 4950 lbf
Steps - 4.4 kN / 1000 lbf
|Weight||8.5 oz / 241 g|